At the Sea Otter Classic, I had the pleasure of meeting Ann from Timbuk2. Their tent was next to ours, so we were neighbors for 4 days. Ann is a Tough Chik and she feel in love with the Zip Up Hoodie.
Ann asked for my business card and said she was going to put a bag in the mail for me. I was floored. I have received free bars and bath salts over the year, but never a bag! A few days later, a box came with not 1 bag, but 2! Imagine my surprise. Ann sent me the Harriet Shoulder Bag and the Minnie Rae Shoulder Bag!
A little back story, I am designer bag girl. I live for a nice Michael Kors bag. I am in love with my Furla bag I bought in Italy, so I wasn't sure how I would feel about a nylon bag. I decided that my trip to UT, NV and AZ would be a good test and let me tell you, I LOVE THE HARRIET BAG! It was perfect! I carry a little too much stuff for the Minnie Rae (I would love to be that girl, but I am not) but Harriet and I became BFFs!
Since I have taken over the Harriet, I thought I would share the Minnie Rae with one you you lucky Chiks!
Win the Minnie Rae!
The Minnie Rae features
* Compact profile, just right for all the bare essentials.
* Refined weave ballistic nylon exterior with a stylish printed graphic liner.
* Internal organizer pockets for your smart phone and daily essentials
* Key tether to keep you locked in.
* Velcro closure keeps your essentials secure.
Here are a few photos I took, but there are better ones at the Timbuk2 website.
To enter the give away
• MANDATORY – follow the Tough Chik blog
• MANDATORY – “like” tough chik of facebook
• Visit ToughChik.com and sign up for the mailing list
• Tweet this: win a @timbuk2 minnie rae @tough_chik http://toughchik.blogspot.com/2011/05/timbuk2-giveaway.html
• Like Timbuk2 on Facebook and tell them Tough Chik sent you
• If you make a donation to AIDS Lifecycle, you will receive 1 point for every $2 you donate!
PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT FOR EACH ENTRY :)
A winner will be selected on May 16th!